Sunday, April 18, 2010

Men in Pink.

Maybe it was because I had told him quite directly how handsome and smart he was, or maybe, he simply knew that his disarming charm had won my heart from Day one. Every time he calls my name, my heart melts.

"Zenon darling. Are you wearing the same shirt as you did last week? Yes, you look very handsome in it." (*Read this.)


"Er, Yes!"


They always say children grow up so fast. Before you know it, they're ladies and men already. I wondered if a week had any effect on pushing him along the journey of growth and self-discovery.

Out of curiosity, I asked, cheekily, the same question I asked him last week, "So Zenon, what colour is your shirt?"

"A-LITTLE-BIT-RED... and... A-LITTLE-BIT-PINK-ALSO!"

All right. I'M JUST GLAD YOU'RE NO LONGER IN DENIAL.

A-little-bit-red-and-a-little-bit-pink-also.

I can live with that.

Love you.

Real men wear pink :) Go Zenon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.