Monday, January 12, 2009

Once a Devil always a Devil

Watching TV in my house is as simple as 1, 2, 3.

And if 1,2, and 3 bores you. Number 7 really does entertain.



Watching TV in my house is like going back to the old days when everyone were watching the same movies especially commercials and able to share our thoughts about them. Like whether a movie was good, or that commercial was funny and all.

But today is all different. We have Astro and it doesn't take a genius to figure out by now that I do not have Astro.(Blame it for not being able to afford the monthly payment, and blame it because I go to places like Phuture twice in a row)



Anyhow to cut the story short, the only time I really want Astro in my house since I barely watch TV at home anyway, is whenever a good football match was around.

It was a match between Manchester United and Chelsea on 11/01/2009 which was a few days ago. A very very big clash between the top two teams.

So what i'm trying to say is that, I do not get to watch these matches because local television never play live football matches.

I BET YOU!!If they had live football matches, I wouldn't even have the need to subscribe to Astro at all!!

Well since there is youtube (you know I have to wait after a few days), I watched the game and noticed something very sneaky of Manchester United while taking a corner kick. Watch the video.



Damn Sneaky isn't it!!

Sigh..It takes a Devil to know another Devil..Somehow, I am all good with them coming up with something creative like this. A Devil Fan is a Devil himself. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.