Saturday, January 10, 2009

Clubbing at Phuture two times in a row

Passing this road during the weekends can only bring one thing to mind...



Zouk!!



In the next few hours, I can't help but believe i would be achieving a record of going to Phuture TWO TIMES IN A ROW!!

For those of you who don't know, Phuture is a newly renovated site in Zouk that plays really good RNB music).

Some people say:You come here...You don't want to go to MOIS anymore!


As branded as it seems, It occurs to me that paying RM58...I'll say that again RM58 for cover charge into places like this and getting a measly small glass of whiskey coke in exchange is all worth the money....



There is no real economic sense isn't it....gosh I just know i'm going to crash out in this bad economic times...



Imagine reading in newspapers of what other people are going through, that less people are buying their brand new clothes for Chinese New Year...



Don't be surprised if you do see me eat Roti Kosong for the next one month everyday asking for more curry simply because it comes additionally free and that it helps to sooth my Roti if i'm ever going to survive to go to Zouk after this troubling times..


Don't be surprised if I took the curry and drank it like Soup as Starters before my Roti.

It won't be long before joining this guys for a much cheaper alternative entertainment next to Penang Road....


I guess my life is going to change in the next few hours...Phuture here I come because I know...its going to be worth it..DAMMIT!!Not so good for my future isn't it..

1030 is it guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.