Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Samsung Bluetooth MP3 Player YP-S5

I could always remember when my car had no radio after it got STOLEN.


I did not have the money to replace it (thank you thief, I doubt you read blogs!!) and my ex-girlfriend whom I dated back then had to suffer and travel with me around in a very silent car.



We even came to a stage when my ex-girlfriend would plug in one ear piece into my left ear and another into her ear and play music from her handphone(did not have mp3 phone back then) in the car while i'm driving. It was definitely music sharing those days...



OBVIOUSLY!!We didn't last long...


If there was any truth to telling a girl that she deserves someone better like in this picture,




This whole can't afford a radio and going on dates without radio definitely shows it clearly.

I was a broken man.

And I became single for the longest time of my life which might change after last weekend.

Last weekend, I won a Samsung Bluetooth MP3 PLayer YP-S5 over blogging.




Samsung thought that my Wormy Blog post was their favourite among all the other blogs out there but seriously, I felt that my post was really badly written and among all, I really got lost in what I was trying to say. But I got to thank you guys for giving me something that normally guys like me would work our asses off to pay for the things we want in life.




Now I would love to go in details about this new gadget that I kind of like got it for free but I think you could just go and visit this website aeh..Nothing really great except that its got speakers


and umm bluetooth capability which you can transfer files, or pick up phone calls and stuff like that.



So umm after reading all that, I've got umm an MP3 Player now and still using the same car.

Ok I know i did not win a car through blogging but still...



What you say...Would you like to go out for a date with me?Music Sharing ok?

Samsung Bluetooth MP3 Player YP-S5 you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.