Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Favourite Computer Game of All- Time

32" LCD TV from SAMSUNG,




Digital Still Camera NV24HD,


and Bluetooth MP3 Player YP-S5



HOW COULD I POSSIBLY NOT TELL YOU WHAT MY FAVOURITE COMPUTER GAME OF ALL TIME TO WIN AT LEAST ONE OF THIS!!

Now I would have chosen Counter-Strike


as one of my favourite games out there but i'm not going to because back in the old days, it made me fail my education in high school life leaving me a mark on my forehead unacademic for years,




destroyed part of my lungs due to inhalation of smoke after spending all my time playing my favourite Computer game Counter-Strike at smokey cyber-cafes which would definitely leave me lung cancer in the future..




broken ear drums



destroyed relationships



bankruptcy over too many hours at cyber-cafe's



and last but not least, wearing glasses for the rest of my life for looking too long at bad display screens that I could have prevented if there was a Samsung Screen around back then!



Do you see where the 32" got to come in?? you see it!!YOU SEE IT!!

Hearing all that, my real Favourite Computer game of all time is....

you're ready??

READY???

WORMS!!!


Don't tell me you don't know this game!!Here's a small introduction for you all to see..




This is the game i used to play all the time when I was in primary school. It was better than counter-strike anytime. A player would have so many weapons to choose from. We got all the time in the world to wipe off our opponents. Think who to kill before you shoot and enjoy the cute voices coming out from the worms which softens everything out and you'd go

SORRY!!in the cutest way..



There are times when your friends would go, don't kill me yet...test the other weapons first.

Then you'd also do things like this, you know why not create a massacre which was fun to do back then!



I could always remember the cute sounds of hurting those worms.
"Ouch!Ouch!ouch!!"

Aim and FIRE!!! and if they had nothing to stand on, it's pretty much suicide!



I kept on playing Worms even during exams until the results came and the truth became known between me and my parents.

The next thing I know, I was shown no mercy.




All i could do was imagining myself in Worms going Ouch!Ouch!!Ouch!!

Worms is definitely my favourite Game of all time even when it made me fail primary school!At least it did not bodily harm me in anyway unlike Counter-Strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.