Saturday, August 23, 2008

British Colonial with elements of Swing, Big Ben and Jazz.

Getting the feeling that some of my dear "Readers" are getting bored with my attempt to win prizes online through blogging, i'm going to write about events that i'm planning to do at least for once. I mean what else are blogs for then.



So, in a few hours time, I'll be spending my Saturday Night out at an exclusive place called The Alila Horizon's which I was invited by a friend through Facebook.

Now I've been too many house parties before, but never one with a theme that goes like this...

British Colonial with elements of Swing, Big Ben and Jazz.

I hope its going to be fun.

Ummm wait...hope???

Let me check the invitation in facebook again..

Hot Chicks...Checked
Food...Checked
Directions..Checked
Google Map...Checked
Phone number..Checked
Time and Date..Checked

Wahh, really can't go wrong with facebook invitations aeh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.