Friday, August 15, 2008

Fated or not Fated to Win WCG Blog Contest

With such low response to my recent post on my favourite game of all time, I doubt I'll be bringing anything back.


I expect nothing less than a bag of tissue paper that say's "SAMSUNG" on it and still..


Not even that will be given to me to wipe my tears of defeat.

But then again, Why do I always believe in the slightest amount of hope that I'll actually do win something back when the chances is already so SLIM??

WHY?I mean...

I would drive all the way to Mid Valley when I have nothing to do there.


Pay a huge amount on toll, Pay lots on Fuel.



Watch people play CS for the longest time of my life (i guess i will understand what girls find it so nice to watch their boyfriend play CS in cybercafe's)


Wait till 4pm for a prize presentation

and then just to hear somebody else win it and then whatmore having to pay for car park again on the way out.

But still!!!

I happen to believe in that slightest of hope that i'm going to win something back. I just love this fated part. I guess we will all know tomorrow.

Either my empty table would either be filled with a 32" LCD Screen, or it will continue to be umm empty?

I've got a feeling, i'm just going to go back empty handed

AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.