Thursday, September 27, 2007

What happened to this great cook?

Every now and then back in KL, I would come up with *cough cough* a delicious meal for myself to eat. Sometimes its healthier and cheaper to eat in as compared to eating outside. I've never really been a great fan of having my meals outside.


Anyway My Meals look really delicious.



Meals that is definitely unforgettable by anyone who tastes it.

Ask some of these friends of mine around this table (if you do meet any of them one day)


who have tasted "my Special Mee" before and they'd be left speechless.


Of course, I have never been able to share the ingredient to cook it because every great cook would keep his own secrets.

So, a few minutes ago, I decided to take out a potato that was bought not too long ago(not sure when or who bought it) to come out with one of my next favourite dish for dinner .........when i noticed




MY POTATO GREW ROOTS???

Any idea on whats really happening in my life when it comes to meals back here or why i buy potatoes for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.