Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thoughtful notes

Thoughtful things in my mailbox today:

Hey Wai Jia!

How've you been? I just got promoted (yay!) and it comes with a payrise so I wanted to help with Grandpa Zhou's bills and Uncle Zainol's groceries. How are they by the way? Is that all right?

- from the kind army boy

" Hey Wai Jia,

I was reading someone's site and found this quote....

"God who comes to us in revelation is not a projection, but a person. He wrestles us to the ground, takes away our pride, and leaves us walking away from the match with a limp so that we will never forget the encounter.



Hmm how true is that..

Have a blessed day!"

-C

Thank you D, and thank you C, for reminding me this season in my injury, that this world, for all its bitterness, coldness and pain, is still a warm, kind and thoughtful place. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.