Sunday, July 4, 2010

Angels along the way.

Thank God for angels,
for their heaven-sent messages which really helped me through the week.
Just want to remember God's goodness:
" Hallo Wai Jia...
hey everyone has pride just like some addiction we cling to.
Just that we choose to ignore it. Like my coffee :P
It takes a lot of courage and pain to acknowledge that
something that feels so right can be wrong.
Aren't we all learning that day by day?
I'll also try to remind myself with these words,
Guess that's The Journey...
Thank you dear sister :*"
- a text message from a patient's mom, S
Hi Wai Jia,
Always love reading your blog story after story, reflection after reflection.
Sometimes I tear after reading some of the real-life stories ..
b'cos I know that your heart probably went out to those who are suffering/
whom you are trying to help.
I truly believe that God is in the process of moulding all of us.
After my close encounter with the hospital,
I saw the helplessness of some Medical Officers,
the curt-ness of some nurses,
the blunt-ness of seasoned doctors and etc.
But life is as such - no one is prefect
and we all have a bad day or bad days. :)
Still believing that you will turn out to be just the doctor God wants you to be. :)
He used you to touch my life
and I know He will use you greatly to touch many other lives. :)
Heard this recently: "It is not just the vision, but the process that makes a person."
Enjoy the process! :)
Love, E & family
- from a special patient, who became a special friend.

"Don't be too discouraged, you never know what each step entails.
Maybe you'll miraculously recover soon,
maybe you'll pick up a new hobby and never look back,
maybe you'll meet the man of your dreams on the way to your physiotherapist.
There're bound to be ups and downs
but I trust that you'll be strong to face
whatever that comes along.
Cheer up dear!
I'm behind you always!"
- from Js, who was the one who put my bike Faith together in the first place.
Hope you had a very happy birthday dear.
Thank you S, E and Js, for always supporting and loving me,
in spite of all my failings and foibles,
for reminding me how much God forgives my stupidity,
and how He's there for us.
You're such a big blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.