Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I want to own a BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520 from Celcom!

For the longest time of not befalling to any form of peer pressure,

or reasons like why President of the United States Barack Obama is holding a blackberry



or why celebrities are carrying a blackberry which must be cool or else why hold one??


or why even some people love their blackberry over their girlfriends,




I just never managed to get into my head how is this blackberry any better than my trusted old phone that STILL can make phone calls, STILL can SMS, and STILL can take pictures.

I mean I have seen so many new phones come out every year pass by me, like how a pretty girl would just catch your attention and before you know it, you would just forget about her when another prettier girl passes by.



What i'm trying to say is, How is the Blackberry gonna be any different??

Well guys, all I can just say is this....

After what i've been through and knowing how much this Blackberry can do, owning my trusted and currently used phone right now would look like i'm driving a diesel car that emits poisonous gas that is dull and boring



while others are already driving Electric Cars that would continue to save the planet so that the generations and the generations after us would be able to enjoy the world we live in.



There's just so much painn right now...

PAINNNN!!! that every second of owning and looking at my phone right now feels like owning a gameboy that can only pay tetris



when everyone else is onto something like PSP that you can control Ronaldo kicking a football?




SO, LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WANT A BLACKBERRY SOO MUCH NOWWWW!!!

Not just any Blackberry

But a Blackberry Storm 9520 which is up for grabs from Celcom.  




Now i've not owned a Blackberry Storm 9520 to fully tell you what this phone can do, I mean if i did than I wouldn't have blogged about wanting to own one would i??lol..

Let me start with some photos that I found on the internet (the best I can do right now) that would blow my currently used phone away to a nearby monsoon drain where it will sink slowly like King Arthurs sword.

Picture 1 - Are you Kidding me??



Picture 2- Are you Serious???



Picture 3- That's just CRAZY!!!



I thought these are the kind of things you only see on movies that don't exist!!No keyboard, just touch-screen!!THAT'S MADNESS!!

Then of course there are the other things that I learnt about the blackberry along the way like...

When we go to Starbucks, my friend would seem like HE IS forever chatting with someone on the phone leaving me to look like I have not made friends in my entire life.



It won't be long when social pressure would soon sink-in that I would whip out my phone (since we're not talking anyway),



and I would psychologically wonder, hmmm what can my phone can do? Oh Right..SMS!!!



The blackberry gets him connected to MSN messenger, Blackberry Messenger, and all other types of messenger that keeps him occupied with his phone. And with a Celcom XPAX Prepaid line,



He is connected all the time at the cheapest rate offered in town!!



Then there are times when we're stuck in a traffic-jam where the blackberry would come in handy to occupy the time. Facebook surfing during traffic jams with blackberry is a favourite traffic-jam getaway in the car. Aww just love this thing. I suppose if i was in a traffic-jam I would be occupied with the JAM???



Even going to toilet has become more entertaining. You can play music, enjoy a good chat, and surf the net. All while u're doing your private business at the comfort of your toilet seat or having a nice long foam bath. You're just always connected no matter what!!!



Now here's an important point that I really want a blackberry soo much which is this..

The way how people with the blackberry make you feel like they belong from a different planet, something which I find it REALLY cool. They use codes that look like this to add one another.


Codes that look like alien language that apprently identifies your device or in actual fact, the person!!!One just has to display their code on the phone just like this while the other scans the picture. It just feels sooo strongly communicated. Like a MARK of FRIENDSHIP!!



And then there's also the unlimited amount of messaging that can be done through the load of messenger applications. With my current phone, I am left without a choice but to SMS. Everyone who wants to contact me will cost money. Everyone whom I want to contact, will cost money. Let me put it this way, at the moment while everyone is communicating free with one another through their Blackberrys, communicating with Mr. Gin will cost you money. How's that for a very friendly approach!!

SO, I hope after hearing all that I've gone through.............

PLEASSSEEE!!

I MEAN PLEASSEEEEEE DON'T LET ME LIVEEE ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT A BLACKBERRY!!

There's just so many benefits of having a blackberry Storm 9520 that saying it in words alone will simply not end.

But if I had the Blackberry Storm 9520 maybe I could twitter about it at a later time with the 7.2mbps storming internet speeds that i've read about or show pictures on facebook with my 3.4mega pixel camera and 32gb space and..........................................................................................





I REALLY WANT TO OWN A BLACKBERRY STORM 9520!!!! and hope the Storm will come by my way that will change the way how I do things and experience a whole new world. I am definitely sure why Celcom would be the best Storm-tastic place to get a BlackBerry® Storm 9520 because they are Malaysia's Telco brand of the year

and let's face it..

Who was giving fantastic Deals, with 50% off on the phone on 5th February 2010??? CELCOM!!!

Who is giving a Sale from January to March so that everyone can own a Blackberry??CELCOM!!!



Besides who is giving TWO (2) Celcom BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520 GENEROUSLY AWAY to blog and win a chance of a lifetime of owning one?????CELCOM!!


p/s: Thank you for reading!!I hope i'm not too late to own one. I know i'm too close to the storming deadline but I hope u'll take the time to read my post. Hope you enjoy reading it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.