Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much I want to own a blackberry storm 9520!!!Support Support!!

Dear Readers,

I just had so little rest last night that sitting infront of the computer right now is a luxury! Anyway for those of you who don't know, I spent the whole morning writing a blog post (a huge determintation from me seriously to just BLOG!!). I just written a post to tell how much I want to own a blackberry.

So if you missed it, its one post below this or simply click here. I hope you guys can support as much as you can!

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!

For those of you who don't know the blackberry i'm talking about looks like this and its not the kind of phone i can just buy without risking myself eating peanuts for the rest of my life. 




Hope you guys enjoyed the post! 

For those of you who also would like to try your luck like I just did, the contest ends today.

The Details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.