Friday, November 30, 2007

Headaches and giddy spells.

After the onslaught of one series of exams, I realise I have to start preparing now for the next one right after Christmas. I am leaving for China in 5 days- the missionary doctor tells me he is going to take me to a village-hoorah- after which I will be there for 10 days before realising I'm helping out as a co-emcee for a children's Christmas programme at church. Yesterday, I also agree to help in another book project next year to help raise funds for a girls' home for troubled deliquents. Exams go on.



...




"How do you find the time to do all this stuff, man?"


" I don't know... ... " I bite my lower lip. " I really dont know... I never do. Only God knows. "



If she tries to do all this by herself, she will most surely die. But she won't, because Someone is looking after her.




" Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,

and you will find rest for your souls.


For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

- Matthew 11:28-30
Let us not become weary of doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up”
-Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.