Sunday, August 9, 2009

Latest Updates

Ok guys, here's the wrap-up for the entire 4 weeks.

1) Bought a new GPS.


That's right guys. My 20 year old car now has SAT-NAV and it really looks good.

I bought the Garmin 255W for RM929 after years of comparing prices which never ends. Was being shown other brands like Papago. Simply unmatchable. Anyway can't live with the fact that I bought it here in KL when i've always been told that Singapore offers it much cheaper. So, guys...If you do find a cheaper one, let me know, and i'll go and bang my head on the wall.

2) Went to a place called Neroteca with Tiam and his Girlfriend.

A very exlusive dining place in KL that serves Italian Food. After seeing thousands of wine bottles that stacked up from the bottom floor to the sky, thought it was going to burn my pocket since I had to give my friend a treat but ended up not too bad. Lesson to learn....DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT IS OFFERED TO YOU BY WORD OF MOUTH FROM A WAITRESS.

3) Receives Anonymous Comments

Judging from my last post, I feel that there is someone out there...wait..some chinese fellar commenting on my blog so much that I have decided to leave it alone instead of deleting it. Such an energetic fellar. Hey man I have no idea what all that is about??Still..thanks for the comments.

4) Met up with Michelle and Benjamin at a place called BoatHouse at TTDI in Kuala Lumpur.


A very nice romantic place. The owner's son took the opportunity to introduce to me the menu which had so many varieties of food that gosh, a simple man like me would find it difficult to choose and would just settle for something called Fried Rice. The place was pretty exclusive and he said I should bring a date here. She would be pretty impressed. So, you know..if I do bring a girl out here..I mean BUSINESS!!

5) Went to see lots of Honda Car's at One-Utama.



Felt that today's cars is really made out of plastic. Everything is so PLASTIC!!!

6) Got a new dog

Every now and then in the hills of Balik Pulau, we would happen to bump into some helpless dog. We know if we left it, the dog would just die a slow death. So, we brought it back. Gave it a brand new life. The dog is now served..SERVED with good food everyday now. No more hunting and scavenging for the dog. The dog is A mixed breed of Rhodesian Ridgeback and oh well a normal common Mongreal. Will take more pictures the next time.

7) iPhone.

Tiam really did a great job showing me how great the iphone really is. I really want one. Makes my phone a few hundred years old behind time. Checked it online, why is it that Steve Jobs says the phone is selling for US199 when back here is like a few thousand dollars..WHAT HAPPENED??

8) Man's Chest or Female Breast

You Figure that out!!I really don't want to know. Apparently my friend showed me this blog and he was comparing...hmm...There was some truth...

Ok guys that's all I can share with you for now, as for the others, I will share with you in a longer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.