Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's all about confidence

Last Night, I drove back home taking the route where a Police Road Block would normally be set-up to catch people who break the common law of driving.

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

A well known route that must never be taken . The kind of route that there is no turning back and would only lead to trouble. Anything more than a few glasses of "The Juice" would leave you either a few Ringgit Shorter or simply provided a new home to stay for the night. Nothing to fancy of course.

And I shall say this, for the route that shall not be named but i'm not afraid to say it at all.

LARUT ROAD.

It is of the clever tactics of the police in Penang that the Road block would be set-up not too far away from Upper Penang Road every weekend where people would at least be drinking "The Juice".

Anyway, last night I decided to take Larut Road back when I know at the back of my friends head that I was simply out of my mind.

There are not many times I would go through a Police Road Block confidently after spending time at Upper Penang Road, to tell the Policeman that I was not drinking after a night session at a Night Club.

It is of no surprise that a police would stop my car after seeing a striped long sleeve shirt guy driving the car which definitely gave away my innocent looks of abiding the common law which doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I would probably be doing dressed like that coming from that direction.

So he asked me whether I was drinking beer after having a deep stare at my eyes and of course awaiting a reply to check on the clarity of my voice which would give away the sanity and stableness of my mind.

I answered...Tak Ada.

The policeman smiled and said.

Thank you.

He paved the way for me to carry on my journey back home.

So there you go guys, it does not matter what route you take. Just don't try to break the law. Road Blocks are there for your safety for everyone. If you are going to drink, always have a designated driver to take you back home safely. The world will be a better place. You'd live another day to enjoy another good night.

But I shall say this though, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.