Thursday, May 14, 2009

Winner of Malaysian Dream Girl Season 2

Ok, i'm just going to predict who's the winner for tomorrow's grand finale which is happening at the Curve at 7pm. Where's the fun if we online-tv viewer's are not given the thinnest thrill of at least doing that!

So for the winner I choose for tomorrow, as long as she doesn't do something like this in the last minute,



I feel she has by far greater chances of winning compared to the other two girls.


The reason I'm going to predict this time around is because I could always remember my friend showing me the finalists of MDG Season 1 in his phone and wanted me to choose who would win, which eventually the one I chose became the winner.

Fluke or not..here it goes...

The winner of Malaysian Dream Girl Season 2 will be Juanita.


Tomorrow you let me know whether my taste good ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.