Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Best Curry Puff in Penang

Every now and then before I head on to work in the morning, I would turn into Pulau Tikus to buy my curry puff for breakfast.


Pulau Tikus may not sound like the best place to buy food due to its association with umm RATS?? but let me tell you guys..


Forget about the rats, forget about the dirty drains, forget about the thousands of dead "fresh" fish they sell at the wet market because the curry puff is amazing!!

The curry puff is sold at this shop where the guy in a white shirt is standing in the middle of this picture under a huge umbrella.


Here's how the curry puff looks like from all angels.





Ok it may not look like much, but its the taste that counts isn't it and It only costs RM1.50 per piece.


I couldn't resist by having more than a bite, eventually eating everything up in the car before I get to office. They even provide proper tissue paper for practical eating in the car.

So there you go guys, go ahead and try it.

Something tells me that one day, some policeman would like to have a share of the best curry puff in Penang with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.