Saturday, October 18, 2008

There is no toilet that goes unnoticed

Ok guys some of you should know by now after my previous post that the Aeroline Bus has a toilet


which I thought was impossible since Malaysians and toilet can never really go together. (ok not going to post up another disgusting picture)

Maybe people who travel with this bus are more educated and civilized.



But whatever it is I guess I have underestimated our Malaysians and that toilets are left unharmed.



APPARENTLY NOT!!




Yesterday, I decided to take the Aeroline Bus again back to Penang this time(since its just so convenient to fly) which only has one bus throughout the whole day and leaves at 10am.


After enjoying a wonderful Subway Burger as breakfast which is normally provided on trips back to Penang,


I decided to make full use of the facilities provided and visited the civilized toilet only to notice this...


LIGHT USAGE ONLY!!


It still remains true...There is no toilet that goes unnnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.