Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Taking the Aeroline Bus from Penang to KL

I've been taking so many types of buses for sooo long that I couldn't possibly remember what it felt like to use an alternative mode of transportation on the road such as a car.

I will never be able to enjoy the company of another beautiful girl.



I will never be able to stop in-between states for breakfast or lunch.



I will never be able to enjoy music played through my very own expensive stereo.



and I will never be able to impress a girl how fast it takes me from Penang to KL.



Its the kind of transportation that if one asks of how I am going back, no one would ask further of tagging along even if i'm able to entertain through the use of my Samsung YP-S5 MP3 player.


Even if I were to offer a free ticket, there were none-takers.

It comes to a point that being single and poor is left rejected in society while the guy in the BMW will definitely be showered with all the attention that I will never get by way of the bus.



Now, while many of us are unable to climb up the success ladder that quickly, it only makes sense that after a few years of working, it pays off once awhile to give yourself a treat to a more comfortable and expensive ride compared to a usual average bus which gives you a 50% chance of survival if not none at all.



What i'm talking about??

wait..before i show you, answer this trick question...what is the most convenient way to fly from Penang to KL??

Behold...




THE AEROLINE BUS!!BET U DID NOT GET THAT RIGHT!


THE CONVENIENT WAY TO FLY!!



Just awhile ago, with enough money in my pocket ready to be spent to make my life more comfortable, I manage to get a ticket to this bus.


With a price of RM55, this bus will get you from the Sungai Nibong Bus Station to One-Utama in KL. There is only one bus throughout the day and it only leaves at 5pm. With much convenience, it still leaves people like me to earn a decent amount of pocket money throughout the day before boarding this wonderful experience that only the higher than average people of society can afford.

With that, i'm going to show you how comfortable this bus is.

This is how it looks on the inside.



It has reclining seats and window curtains as well to block you from the sun.



You have your own personal air-cond and stereo, just like a plane.



You have newspapers and magazines to read throughout the journey to entertain yourself together with a large 32" LCD TV that plays some of the latest movies up-to-date.



While all that may seem pretty normal in many average buses, wait till you see this...

This bus has a second floor.



A small lounge with huge comfy seats and table to do your work.





It also has a small lcd tv to play movies as well.



You can even use your laptop in this bus and do your work. Doesn't have internet access though. Aeh where can expect so much arr!!



It has a plug at the bottom of every seat to charge up your appliances/laptop as well..



So if you're really one hell of a cheapo person who wants to make his or her money's worth, well bring all your battery charges and start charging everything from handphones, to ipods, laptops and all sorts.




They also serve ummm delicious Char Koay Teow along the way. Take it or leave it!



Now I could go on the whole day about all the little things that I have just experienced in this bus but let me share with you something extra that I thought was impossible for buses to have because of the impossible to delete mindset of connecting Malaysians to personal hygiene.



This bus has a toilet!!



CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT!!

IT HAS A TOILET!!

If you tell me, this has definitely got to be the best thing that has ever happened than travelling by car!!

Keeping all that in mind, while my mind was fixed to my happily thoughts, I glanced outside the window only to notice a couple in a car with the guy smiling away driving in his convertible with his pretty and well-dressed girlfriend whom I can tell was enjoying the best time of her life.


Thinking that THAT is nothing to what i'm experiencing in this bus, I looked on my right only to notice that...



Sigh....Its still a bus..

If you're still reading...the bus normally arrives back at one-utama around 920pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.