Monday, September 8, 2008

Penang experiences southwest monsoon in September

Ok, I'm writing this, so I will remember what not to do when every September comes. Like umm, don't make plans that involves outdoor activities.

If there was any one time of the year that we Penangites should be given free water to use, it would be September.

This is the month that we experience the most rainfall which is already nearing the end of the southwest monsoon season. (for those of you who don't know)

To cut the story short, i'm actually writing this post because I can't help but show you guys of the pictures I took with my faithful Canon IXUS 960 IS last Saturday before I DELETE them.


Penang was raining so much until the skies turned blue at night.



Its just good to be at the right place at the right time to witness such phenomenon while I was on my way up to Tanjung Bunga.




sigh...I KNOW MY ART IS BEAUTIFUL....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.