Thursday, September 11, 2008

Malaysian Politicians Fail to Serve

I am going to write this before I go for dinner before I continue with what I did today. I feel that after reading the newspaper just now, I must express how sad I am on how this politicians today should even be respected or elected at the first place.

There are so many problems with our public transportation in Malaysia.



There are so many problems with our hospitals with long waiting time to get health treatment.

There are so many poor Malaysians including myself not earning enough to have proper meals.

There are so many problems with corruption going on throughout the country.

There are so many problems with so many dropouts in schools.

There are so many Malaysians still having no access to education.

There are so many Malaysians still unable to get clean water to their homes.

There are so many Malaysians who is unable to cope with the increase in petrol prices.

There ARE JUST SO MANY PROBLEMS!!

and then all we have today is high powered politicians "ELECTED TO SERVE" quarreling among one another over "cry me a river" issues.

I think its about time someone stood up and talk "what they can do for their Kampongs and City's that they serve" instead of wasting our time hearing racial talks and history.

Sigh now i'm going to have dinner thinking that maybe if some politicians were to ever read this. I'll read something different in the newspaper tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.