Thursday, September 4, 2008

I think too much

I've not experienced Relationship Drama in my life for a very long time.

So looong that I couldn't possibly remember how it tasted like. (I could only remember the taste from my KFC I just had for dinner just now and thats it!!)

As pathetic as it may sound, all I can do is imagine the kind of drama I would have to go through if I kept on going after her and not wanting to wait for one year.

I can't help but think, the drama would turn out like this. Watch the video..



As high as her expectations can be, I know that after looking at this video, she will lower her expectation a little bit.

Sometimes happiness is with the guy that you least expect.(Gosh, Why do I just love this last sentence?hmm...)

So maybe ronda ronda and hear music through my new MP3 player?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.