Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Inside out.

"What does Recovery mean to you, Ele?"


"It means being completely comfortable with who I am, who God made me to be, whoever it may be- inside and out."






" ...for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are your works,
And that my soul knows very well...
How precious are your thoughts to me...!
Search me, O God, and know my heart...
...And lead me in the way everlasting."
- Psalm 139: 14, 17a





All posts under the link Therapy
chronicle her journey to recovery from Anorexia and depression with professional help from the team at the Singapore General Hospital.
By sharing her journey, she hopes it will help shed light on these highly misunderstood illnesses, and encourage those of you considering professional help to take the brave step forward to confront your challenges. No one recovers by themselves- take the first step foward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.