Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ground-breaking.

Looking back, I realised just how many mistakes and boo-boos I made during my performance, and how kind and generous my friends have been in showing their support and appreciation. Thank you for being such sweet things, for making me feel so special, as always.

3 ways to know that your friendship has reached new levels:

1. "For the umpteeth time, we just sent each other text messages at the same time!"

2. " In all honesty, I think you'll get married when you're... let's see, NINETY-TWO. Ninety-two sounds like a safe bet, what do you think?"

And the ultimate way to know that you both have made a real breakthrough:

3. " Hey Wai Jia, come here a sec. COULD YOU LOOK UP MY NOSE TO SEE IF I'VE A BAT HANGING FROM UP THERE. THANKS A BUNCH."

Ground-breaking.

I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.