Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

My internet line is very bad because i don't really have an internet line. Get what i mean?? So writing those 4 words above is not very easy.

(Just watched the pursuit of happyness, i'm slow i know...)

You see...being a poor man like me, i've not been able to own a "Streamyx".

So, armed with an old laptop (I was lucky, does not happen to many poor ppl) which i found inside a dustbin,



i had to leech around to find free internet connection to keep myself surviving in my very own blog.

There were 2 limited options for me to choose. Clearly as a poor man, i've got poor education as well. My options are limited to how much my brain can create and that's about it.

So there's 2 options,

a) Go to the nearest starbucks and use the wireless internet connection.
I couldn because i would be called a cheapo and that is something that no poor man can take. (clearly i'm called a cheapo because i wouldn buy a drink)




or



b) Knock somebody's door and say hey, i need to borrow your internet line for awhile
Try knocking a Malaysian House door and ask for water. Really!! Try!! Try!!

Now....i've always never believed in complaining about my downfalls. But whatever it is, being called a cheapo and borrowing was out of the question.

What was the best thing to do??

I mean stealing will never ever be an option because its just WRONG!!

Not because my teacher says its wrong. Its because stealing hurts somebody else.

So stealing is out of the option since hurting somebody else is never ever a good thing. I mean u wouldn like to be hurted as well rite??

But what if stealing does not hurt somebody else?

huh??

So i decided to take the third option.

c) Stay close to somebody's house that has wireless internet connection and that its not WEP protected.

This is not stealing. It does not hurt anybody. And its not borrowing because i'm not going to return it ( i mean i can't anyway).

What is it??

I guess i'll just live with the words of....

SHARING IS BELIEVING!! Did i get that rite??

Oh well, welcome to my blog anyway. Just for a short preview of what i've been writing all along, click on the following link. Thank you.

Just too good to be true at friendsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.