Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Proton Kakak-Tua GTI

PROTON!!!WHERE DID U GO??I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT YOU!! BUT MANA NEW MODEL??

There are times when i just feel that Proton should do the rite thing. Actually all the time.

I think they have failed in just about too many cars to realize that the designer of the car, really "does not deserve the job". ( I am just trying to be as nice as i can)

I think he or she should just not design anything. Do i even want to know his name?

Judging by the current situation with no new Proton models out yet, i'm thinking that the manufacturing company must be rather quiet at this moment.

Well, if i were the Proton Boss (which i will never ever be), I would just try to strike a deal with Volkswagen to come out with one of their models something like how Naza would do it.



Change a Peugeot 206 to their own name.

NAZA BESTARI. OHHH!!I JUST SO WANT TO DRIVE A NAZA BESTARI 206!!



Now, i don't really know alot about volkswagen cars being a Proton Boss( which i will never be), but i know just the right car to introduce to the market in Malaysia.

I decided that this should be the next model to be introduced to Malaysia.

Our very own "CAR"



I'll call it. The Proton Kakak-Tua GTI.

(Clearly i don't know any other names to put besides bird names)

Its come back time guys. I'll tell you. Its the moment of Proton to come back. Come on Proton. I think Volkswagen will be a good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.