Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tracking with statscounter on how popular i am...

OK!!Seriously...i know....

I'M JUST TOO THICK SKIN!!!

You see before i left friendsters blog to blogger.com, a friend of mine told me that with my blog, i would surely gain more than 20 to 30 visits a day.

Now, of course 20 to 30 visits from other people is seriously a big number.

Its like having your A+++++++ composition being shown to the entire class back in primary school.

Of course that never happened to me.
I was simply one of the students who had to be forced to read such compositions.

It really gave that "smart too quick for the rest of the class" student a higher esteem. A REALLY HIGHER ESTEEM!!

Did i prove my point yet that 20 to 30 visits is really something to me??

So...In order to have an accurate account of how many visits i get to my blog, I've decided to add a statcounter.

Yes!!A statcounter from www.statcounter.com



I know i'll never get the amount of visits that a girl would have by simply camwhoring one clubbing night to another with their half-showing boobs tight sexy dress.

Do you understand that what i write is all i've got left!!


I really got nothing else to show!!That's all i got as a guy on a blog! The fact that my composition back in my school days was never once envied puts me in a difficult position. Its as simple as if my blog is not worth reading, i'm gone here....

So humbly, HUMBLY!! i would like to ask that some of you just come by visit my blog like how u'd donate some coins to a begger by the road side every day.





Allll I just need is 20 visits a day to prove i'm worthy for a place at www.nuffnang.com

Please don't let a girl blogger let my ego(notice it comes from my name) dowwwnnn by saying "Isn't it good to be a girl??" I really need this 20 visits.

Come on guys!!Support your own kind!!I don't have to turn to this to get my visits rite??

Rite???







That was a Korean man to female mind you!!




I know you'd let me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.