Saturday, December 25, 2010

All I Need.

This Christmas, in the midst of the lights and presents and raucous laughter, perhaps you're feeling a little lonely, or wishing you were someplace else doing something different...

... perhaps it helps to remind ourselves, that somewhere out there, are many who would give the world up to be where we are, do what we're doing, if only they were given the opportunity.

Dear God, thank you for my home, thank you for my family, thank you for dinner at home, thank you that on Christmas Day I have my exams to study for because it is such a privilege to do so, thank you that in a big and scary world out there of fanfare and noise, all I need is You, a piece of Peace in my heart.


Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.