Friday, June 12, 2009

Doesn't cost anything to donate nowadays

Hello Dear Readers,

I have just done a good deed today.

I DONATED AGAIN!!!!

AGAIN!!


Only this time it does not cost me anything. I MEAN IT!!

Not even a penny! You don't even have to see replica's of hunchback of notre dame's to give you the feeling of sympathy before you donate.

All you'd have to do is just choose which organisation you feel can really make this world a better place and DIGI will donate using their own money based on your selection.



I don't know about you guys, but I thought I would have never seen the day where I could donate without costing me anything but a click of a mouse. Come on guys!You can do it too. Doesn't cost you anything!

All you'd have to do is visit this site.

Isn't it just fun spending other people's money for a good deed!

I heard from somewhere that the more you donate, the less chances of you being born as a cockroach in the next life.



SHITZZZ...I CAN'T STOP CLICKING!!!!I'M CLICKING EVERY ORGANISATION!!CLICK CLICK CLICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.