Monday, April 27, 2009

Love is in the Air

Last Sunday, my sister who happens to be an avid reader of my blog came into my room and told me that I should put in more feelings into my blog. She's bored reading the crap I write every now and then.

Be a little bit EMO if i can!!

In short, touch a little on your feminine side. (Careful not to touch too much though or you might just turn gay.)

I told her I will try my best. So here's as EMO as i can get! Here it goes..

While using my computer last Sunday, two little birds came and visited me.


Mr Gin's Project 365, Day 116, 26/04/2009

And this wasn't actually the first time. These two birds have visited me many times before in the past, in a pair just like this.



I thought for awhile and wondered why these two birds keep visiting me like that. These two birds could actually be telling me something when suddenly....

EMOTIONALLY!! I felt....



LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!CAN YOU FEEL IT!!CAN YOU FEEL IT!!


ok i'm done with emo. I know i suck at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.