Saturday, April 25, 2009

Building Wash vs Window Wash

For a long time until yesterday, I always thought that washing windows for buildings was an unimaginable task.

I was looking at Tiam's blog the other day,


and I thought its one of the most craziest and scariest things to do to be hanged from a building on the outside to wipe hundreds of windows with a piece of cloth, hundreds of feet above the ground, all alone, and probably no girlfriend or attachment in general. You know..this are the people you won't even know if he falls down.

I felt its the worst job in maintaining a building all this while, notttt until what I saw yesterday which may seem not too bad after all.

I mean if you were to look at an average tall building, you could possibly count how many windows that the cleaner would have to wash before his done for the day.


Lets exclude twin towers for the time being. Lets forget that there are people who'd have to clean the windows of the twin towers!!


But yesterday, while I was at Inti College in Subang,


I came across this.







THEY HAD TO WASH THE ENTIRE BUILDING WITH A PIECE OF CLOTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.