Monday, March 17, 2008

VIP Room in MOIS Penang

If there was any one thing about my life, I was not going to stand around and stay at the "bottom of the society chain" blocking me access to entertainment that is offered to only "Very Important People"

People who are rich, famous, and good looking.

People who own cars that not any normal people(the ones that clubs outside the VIP ROOM) would have



What am i talking about???

YES GUYS!!I FINALLY MANAGED TO ENTER THE VIP ROOM!!

Something I couldn't do the last time I visited the club in my last post.

With so much curiosity, I really needed to check the room out and of course show the rest of the people who are together with me at the bottom of the society chain.

This is how far I would go to show my dear readers that I am committed to this blog and that waiting 10 to 15 days for a single post was very worth it.

Right!!Right!!

Hmm.....

This "field trip" was made possible by a friend. All thanks to him whom made thousands of phone calls through friends of friends of friends outside the club to get us a place in that VIP room.

Amazingly, we managed to have a place after buying 2 bottles of vodka and a bottle of whiskey which pretty much amounted to my entire months of pay cheque.

So, what's so nice in the VIP ROOM compared to clubbing on the outside of that room in MOIS?

Well, there was a Harp for rich educated children to play a different kind of tune whenever they find the music outside not too soothing to them.



There were beds.



Beds that I could only imagine a night like how SNoop DOGG would do it!!



There was a private bar.


The kind of bar that you could pull off a James Bond's way of ordering a drink.



There were lots of large seats in the middle.(Imagine yourself with the seats!)



and chandeliers everywhere to make the place look really exclusive.



Everything about this VIP Room really seemed perfect until I needed to do a minor business after having some drinks.

Gin:"Where is the VIP Toilet?"

waiter: "The toilet is at the end there sir" (Pointing at the general toilet used by all the low graded human beings outside the VIP Room)



Gin: "Look i think u did not hear me (Trying to act as a cocky rich kid), where is the VIP Toilet??"



Waiter: "there is no VIP toilet la boss. only that toilet over there"


THERE WERE NO VIP TOILETS IN THE ROOM!! I am VIP!! I cannot pee with other people nor use a tap that is over-used to wash hands after many "sticks".

Also I am not going out of the VIP Room that i may not have another chance of being in the next time i come clubbing in MOIS!

IS THIS HOW YOU SERVE VIP'S??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.