Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Married at an early age. Would you?

Not too long ago, I met up with an old school classmate / friend who happens to be getting married this year!!


HEARD THAT RIGHT!!MARRIED!!MARRIED AT AGE 23!!

Some people ask me, how come he could do such a thing???

umm...You wouldn't if u have a girl this hot??



No that's not his girlfriend but his girlfriend is very pretty as well. So what does that tell you??

Anyway coming back to out meet up, if you're wondering what was the first thing that got into my mind,

IT WASN'T AN "ACCIDENT"! hehehe....ummm...


The first thing that got into my mind was....how successful he could have been to do such a thing!



I mean...LOOK AT IT!!Its a really big step in his life.

I can't even imagine myself in a marriage. (that was my cousin in her wedding last week)



How too...when I don't have any of the 5C's at least for a start.

1. CAsh
2. Car
3. Credit Card.
4. Condominium
5. Country Club

How too when i'm still leaching on other people to get myself in VIP ROOMS such as the recent post.hehehe...

Obviously the step he took differenciates the boys and the men.

Now the next thing that many people would be interested to know is when they will have their first child since its no longer an accident.


Well at least I was interested because I wanted to know how old his kid would be so i can space out my timing on when I should settle down.

Then he whispers to me....

His newly wed not interested in having a baby at least for another five years which was agreed by him before marriage.

Now if you're wondering that this is no longer in use after u get married,


you're wrong!!

Heck!!Might as well come to the wedding in this?


She even controls what he can do with his "big brother" right from the start of the marriage. What else is there that the she couldn't control?

Obviously, this is a start of new marriages to come.

In that case. I'm 24, I'm single, I'm free from commitment, this is my prime time..ummm marriage now? No thank you. I think i'm gonna my marry my first sports car first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.