Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Graduation Picture that was taken creatively

Today, i looked into my statcounter and noticed that hey....I still have visits despite not updating for nearly 2 weeks...

THIS IS WONDERFUL
!!!I must thank you guys for visiting this blog.

Anyway, just to get things going again, as you can see in my topic, its about a graduation picture that was taken creatively that was forwarded to me and I thought maybe i should share with you guys.

At least it would help bring out the creativity in students graduating from high school in the future.

Now.....This is how my school would graduate after form 5.


A group of Rambo's, Jude Law, Jessica Biel, and Tom Cruise trying to look cool altogether.
I thought shitz...seriously...nobody else can be more creative in taking their final year pictures than my school.

Not until i saw this....


Hmmmm.......

I think creativity has its limits aeh....don't u think??

*More updates to come. This week got free time already.* Please visit more often unless of course u forgot what this blog was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.