Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Girl of the month

In continuation of keeping my blog well updated, its been awhile that i've not updated a post that was so important which have been the reason why I started a blog anyway.

A post that is sooo easy to read, easy to view, and easy to close this blog as well with a hope that the pictures posted will leave behind happiness to many soles out there.

Well, this post gives me the inspiration to continue updating my blog anyway.

Now, I would have really chosen Alessandra Ambrosio again and again and again because actually she deserves to be the girl for every month.


But sigh..this month, i'm thinking of someone who can sing. (Yeah i know my taste changes from time to time)

Someone who can sing in a unique way. Sing songs that truly have no meaning. Songs that are terribly dumb. Songs that makes me feel dumb after hearing it. Songs that are truly unromantic.

A girl who can sing a song on an umbrella.



HOW MANY GIRLS CAN DO THAT!!!

Well..Guess who could!!!!







(Ummm....They're all the same girl...)

WELL, RIHANNA COULD!!

RIHANNA IS JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE GIRL OF THE MONTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.