Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beasts and Idiots :D

I couldn't help but post this up when I saw it a couple of days ago- This is hilarious on so many levels!

1. In my trio of girlfriends, we picked for one another "Disney princesses" to represent ourselves, just for fun. One of us was Ariel, because of her love for dance and music; one of us was Pocahontas, for her love of the great outdoors, and they picked Belle for me, because she dreams big dreams :)

2. Check out the glasses! Great for taking exams!




3. And I received a particular song lyric from someone today, taken from a song by U2.

(hurhur, very funny, mister.)

Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot
How can you stand next to the truth and not see it
Oh, a change of heart comes slow


- I'll go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight,

by U2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.