Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lady GaGa items!!!

So I ordered some items from the official Lady GaGa website in the beginning of october hoping that I would get my stuff for Halloween..... of course I didn't and had to improvise!!! So every day since last week I have been checking my mail non stop to see if I had gotten my stuff yet. And today I open my mailbox to find...... my package!!! It's too late for halloween but oh well I don't need a special occasion to go GAGA! I bought a hairbow which I am sooo happy matches my hair color!!! I bought lady gaga's glasses and I bought a tshirt that I liked that happened to be on sale. I love the bow and glasses but I am a bit upset because I didn't know what the shirt sizes would be like because some places make their shirts very small so I took a large and this shirt is too big for me! I hope it shrinks in the wash!!! I will take pix of me wearing my stuff tomorrow! For now here are pix from the Lady Gaga website of what I bought.

This bow












These glasses









This shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.