Thursday, December 27, 2007

New year resolution for www.mrgin.blogspot.com

GOSH ITS JUST SO DIFFICULT TO START THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN!!

Well...its 3 days time to New Years Eve.

A start to a brand new year.

Year 2008.

I guess its only appropriate that I at least quickly update my blog then to think that its going to be a dead blog next year.(not that its been dead for a month at least already)

Well..some people ask me what is there to expect next year out of me.

Well..(noticed how i used the word "well" sooooo much?)

Well...ummm.....not really sure(that's how far my future is when people are already planning to marry in 2 years time)

PLANNING FOR 2 YEARS TIME CAN U IMAGINE THAT!!

Anyway, as a start, i'm planning to update my blog regularly...is that good enough? like once every 2 days...(what great future isn't it next year for me??)

wait a minute....

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Are any of you still there? ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY STILL THERE!!I MEAN I'M NOT GONNA BLOG FOR MY OWNSELF TO READ RIGHT I HOPE!!!

THAT'S JUST CRAZY ISN'T IT!!

hehe...shout out loud if u're still there!!

I mean inside my comment box of course..not infront of your computer..

*i know its a very uninteresting post, but i needed to start with something. So sorry guys if you find nothing but black small lines scribbled across a white screen. Will blog something better tomorrow*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.