Sunday, August 19, 2007

Entertaining myself with Open Water

Last night, after much careful planning for the night outing, everything failed because it started to rain.

The truth: Actually there was no girls in my group so no point to go out la.


WHY CAN'T WE MEN JUST GO OUT TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME??

Sadly, the outcome was clearly what i would have expected.

I was left to stay at home.

Its ok guys!!Its ok!! I UNDERSTAND!!!


Staying at home on Saturday night wasn't a bad thing anyway.

Its actually good since we can actually save money, lead a healthier life, and of course stay away from liquor and other bad entities.

Now...its been awhile since i've actually stayed back on a Saturday night. I have somehow been going out so much that I have forgotten how fun it was to stay back at home and have a good time.

Thinking for awhile, I found out that this was the best time to catch up with movies from my DVD collection.

Not having any DVD's of the latest movies, I somehow stumbled upon this movie.

OPEN WATER which i've already watched it once.


For those of you who don't know what the movie is about, its about a couple that was accidentally left behind at Sea after a dive. The dive was suppose to be part of the couple's holiday.

Here's how the movie went.

They were left at sea until they were eaten up. They manage to stay alive for a day.

They drifted.

They kept drifting.


They were Shark Bait


Sharks keep popping out from no where to scare the couple.

Gets a cramp. Thought he was bitten by shark.


The man really got bitten by shark and started bleeding. (ok i know, the picture is alittle bit too much)


The man was releasing blood which attracted a larger group of sharks.

The man was eaten alive first.

Then it was the womans turn. (to be eaten of course)

End of movie.

NEVERMIND IF IT WAS A TRUE STORY!!


I was actually entertained by this cold-blooded movie!!It was good enough for me to end my night with this movie.

Do you think i was bored or having a good time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.