Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The next first lady of Malaysia

First of all, this is no rumor!

Our prime minister of Malaysia Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has found himself a new soul mate.

She is none other than Jeanne Abdullah (53 years old). Our PM is now 67.



Our next number 1 lady of Malaysia.

And he is going to marry her this Saturday.

You read that right!

In 3 days time. (9th June 2007)

Now whenever someone as big as him were to do something like that, we'd definitely want to know who's this woman!

Its more or less the same thing at my age, where people would be rather more interested in who's the ex-boyfriend of my new found love.

So, i'm sure she surely would have a nice record and it goes as follows: -

"She was born in Kuala Lumpur and is the eldest among four siblings.

She received education from SM Assunta, Petaling Jaya, and has vast administrative and hotel management experience. She had also served several major hotels in the city, including KL Hilton and Pan Pacific Hotel. Jeanne served as a supervisor at the Deputy Prime Minister's official residence and also as manager of the Seri Perdana complex.

She has two daughters from a previous marriage - Nadiah and Nadene. "


Actually, he really puts a shame to people like me. I can't even find a girlfriend as fast as he could find a soul mate.

What more MARRY??

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING!!


Not to lengthen my post any further, i'm proud as a Malaysian to know that at least his future wife does not look something like this....



phew!!!

Or ELSE, we would have a different version of BATIK if you know what i mean.....



I guess the prime minister's ex-wife would approve of his new woman if it makes him happy.

Its more or less the same like breaking up with a girl due to differences and getting into another relationship because this new girl makes me happy. I'm sure my ex-girlfriend would support my new relationship even though i'll never hear it from her. Its like i just know.

umm...did that sound rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.